Why are people so hesitant when it comes to vaccines?
A good explanation could be because of all the campaigns, publications, or websites vocalizing anti-vaccination movements and they influence the risk perception of vaccinations. This affects the vaccination rates.
Although, the overall percentage of parents who completely refuse vaccines is actually very low, 2%.
Concerns about the vaccine schedule and number of vaccines :
- "There are too many vaccines or too many at one time."
- there is no evidence suggesting that receiving several vaccines at one time will damage or overwhelm a child's immune system.
- "Can we space the vaccinations out on an alternate schedule?"
- Any time you delay a vaccine, you leave your child vulnerable to the disease. it's best to stay on schedule.
- Do vaccines cause long-term side effects?
- vaccines are not linked to increases in health problems such as autism, asthma or auto-immune diseases.
WE CAN ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.