My dear patients, during this difficult time my office and I, will continue to provide you and your family with the best care as it has been for many years.
There are some changes:
- Appointments are available in the office and also via Telehealth. The hours of operation remain the same.
- To avoid long wait times and to limit contact with other patients and staff we will call to confirm your appointment and at the same time collect co-pay and balances over the phone. Receipt will be emailed to you.
- Office Changes
- Our office will have 2 wings / 2 doors operational.
- The Office was closed for 2 Saturdays for thorough cleaning and painting. All toys, magazines are removed. The decor is limited to a few things.
- Regular entrance will work as usual for healthy and mildly ill patients.
- Back door and exam rooms 7-8 will be assigned to patients with fever and respiratory problems. Please let us know when you arrived.
- Yes, we can provide COVID-19 testing if necessary.
- Telemedicine will be provided via HealthLens and ChARM, both are HIPPA compliant and safe.
- For medication refills and general questions please use email "firstname.lastname@example.org" However, the receptionist can help you also.
- Afterhours help is available as always and will be enhanced via email and live operator
Stay calm, safe and healthy. My best wishes to all of you.